Phil Kim aka "Kimmer"
2011 BMW M3 (E90)
What is time attack to you?
Time attack is something that is challenging, fun, and rewarding, all while doing the thing we all love to do - drive. Improving is the main goal, lap times are the side effect, but there are times when the competition makes you squeeze out the most out of your skill set. It's an amazing way to meet others with the same interests and to build lifelong relationships.
What is your dream car?
- Macht Schnell Intake/Filter
- Macht Schnell X-pipe
- R1 Motorsports exhaust
- Epic Motorsports Tune
- KW Clubsports with custom spring rates, (moving on to JRZ RS2)
- Stoptech ST40 Trophy BBK, Endless fluid, Endless pads
- Apex SM10 18x10 et25 with 5mm spacers and 285/645 Pirelli DH scrubs for track
- Apex Arc8 18x10 et25 with 12mm Motorsport Hardware spacers for street
- Motorsport Hardware stud conversion
- GT4 lip
- APR custom splitter, chassis mounted
- APR 61" GT250 wing
- Trackspec hood vents
- Fancywide rear diffuser (for looks lol)
2016 Bimmer Challenge P3 overall in B2 class